Thursday, August 9, 2018

Whimsical unicorn

Hello lovelies,

I'm back after a long time with a card using stamploration blossom bliss sampler. Here you go,




I used watercolors for the flowers and leaves. Hope you all like my take. 

I'm playing along 

Stamploration linky party


Happy little stampers August watercolor challenge



Seize the birthday anything goes birthday challenge with toppings theme water


Create something catchy challenge of theme Watercolors


Ellen Hutson Color trend challange




Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. 

Cheers!!!

Raga.






14 comments:

  1. This is adorable, loved this cute Unicorn raga with that beautiful floral crown and the leaves.. hehe.. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetheart. Ofcourse I should say this..I remember your unicorn card while doing mine. I can always look upto you dear. 😇😇😍😍

      Delete
  2. Aww,it is so cute. Loved your coloring. I liked how you have used the flowers for the unicorn. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much chandhini. So sweet of you to take your time out for me. 😍😍😇😇

      Delete
  3. Very unique Unicorn ;) cool use of flowers n leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja.😇😇 Indeed great are your works.they are so inspiring. 😍😍😘😘

      Delete
  4. Lovely card raga..love all the colors and that unicorn..fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mugdha. That's so kind of you always 😇😍😘

      Delete
  5. Looking awesome Raga❤️❤️❤️Loved it so much 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear 💕😍❤️. So sweet of you to say so. 😇😇😇😘😘

      Delete
  6. I really like these flowers on your bday card. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative! What a wonderful unicorn :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty and colourful. Very clever how you made your unicorn. Thanks for sharing at HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Thank you for sharing your card at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!