Friday, August 31, 2018

Greetings in Tamil

Hello lovelies,

Happy Friday everyone. Today I want to share a card in my mother tongue Tamil with you all. Here you go,




The handwritten sentiment ( vanakkam thozhi) says hello friend in Tamil. Hope you all liked it. 

Challenges to participate in,


Make my Monday Back to school challenge

Cut it up challenge ABC'S or 123 (the script is not in english but in Tamil)

The paper shelter challenge of back to school theme 

Words to craft by challenge


Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers!!!
RAGA.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and interesting! I learned something today. This is such a perky, upbeat card. I love the bright, happy colors.

    Thanks for sharing your card and your language with us for our Cut it Up for our ABC/123 challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take..and the Tamil font !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very different card, looks nice. I wanted to know how you made it, have you written the letters in tamil?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful to see a card in your mother tongue! It is nice to always learn something. I like the angles you used here and the lovey bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Raga! What a fun card! And, I'm with Sandie when it comes to seeing cards in mother tongues other than English. Thanks so much for playing with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!