Friday, August 17, 2018

Good luck Clover and Bug

Hello lovelies,

Today I got a super lucky card to share with you all. It is believed that a four clover leaf and lady bug will bring good luck to the finder. Let's go for the show off,










I made this card to wish my Anna (brother) and Anni ( sister -in-law) the best as my bro is getting engaged tomorrow. I'm so happy for them. Let this card brings them good luck all through their life. Happy Engagement day Anna and Anni. Wishing you both the best. 😍😍😍


Hope you all liked it. Thank you Ishani @quill_ish for sharing those cute little lady bugs and the sentiment die cut 😍😍.


I'm playing along the following challenges,


Uniko photo inspiration challenge of theme it's so much more friendly with two with optional twist for a child


Your next stamp Color challenge




Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting. Cheers Raga.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card :) my best wishes to soon to be couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your brother! Lovely card and tag! Thanks for joining the Your Next Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew this about 4 leaf clovers & ladybirds, lovely to learn this and wishing your brother & sister in law a happy new life together. Absolutely love this design, beautifully done. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card to express your joy at your brother's engagement! They'll be thrilled to receive it...just as we are thrilled to see it in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!