Friday, July 20, 2018

Sky is the limit


Hello lovelies,

Happy Friday everyone. Hope you are doing fine. Today I have super quick cas card to share with you all. Here you go,

The cloud diecuts that I used are shared by my friend Ishani and the sentiment is handwritten by me. I used foam tape to add dimension to my clouds. Hope you all liked it.

I'm playing along the following challenges:

CASology where the cue card is cloud:


Case this sketch challenge


Happy little stampers "anything goes with dies challenge"




Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers.

Raga.

7 comments:

  1. I am impressed with your hand lettering Raga! You can not only illustrate for stamps now, but also write sentiments. I hope someone gets in touch with you regarding designing for them. Fabulous card dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart for your kind words. That's a pat on my back. I'm so glad you liked it. Your sweet words are really boosting my energy level up. 💕😍😇😇

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card! Your handwritten sentiment is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card,

    Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS AGD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! And perfectly CAS design! Thanks for joining us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!