Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wall Hanging Beauties

Hi creative chicks,

Hope you are doing good. Today I'm about to share my beautiful wall hanging that I made for my friend. Here you go,



 Yes, you guessed it right!



These are made out of using felt fabric. This project is an outcome of inspiration from pinterest which made me to droll for it, that I completely swoon by its beauty. Aren't they beautiful, so I tried my hand working on it and quite happy with the results.

First I made a rough layout of hair, eyebrows, lips, and  hat then fussy cut them. I took cd as a base and pasted round shaped( exactly to fit the cd size) old book page on it to get the face. Then arranged the felt cutaways above the surface and glued them. After then I stringed pearls and fix the two edges to the backside of cd and adhered with clear tape. Finally covered up the messy backside by gluing felt cutout over it,  attached with a small satin so that it can be hanged on wall. Ta Da my beautiful lady wall hangings are ready.  I had also left a secret pocket behind using semicircled felt cutout for keeping small secrets/messages). I had created the little boy too as my friend is having an adorable son and both sharing their birthdays on this same month of April.

I have created one more lady quite ago, here I attached the picture of the same for your reference.




I would like to make some more beauties as they are addictive and so much fun. Hope you all liked it.

I'm playing along the following challenges

Love to craft challenge blog of april anything goes theme.

Pearly sparkles challenge of theme anything goes

All sorts challenge blog of theme 'use pearls'


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers!!!

Raga.

5 comments:

  1. Such sweet and different creations, many thanks for joining in with our 'Use Pearls' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brenda for your kind words.😇😊

      Delete
  2. What gorgeous projects.. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ishu. So kind of you to visit me to leave such lovely comments.😇😊💕

      Delete
  3. So creative and beautifully done!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!