Sunday, April 22, 2018

Perfect Offspring

Hello lovelies,

Hope you are enjoying great weekend! Today I made a quick card in cas style for three reasons:

1. Guilt of Unproductive me quite long.

2. I have been waiting for a perfect day/card and theme (perfect day @aaacardchallenge ) to use this sentiment. πŸ˜‰

3. Rahmat's (@rahmat.ccc )stick figure card for parents theme at @casologychallenge inspired me alot.

Let's go for the show off:


It's all hand drawn and made with love and I think it needs no more explanation. 





I added ranger glossy accent to create interests .



And then finished my card with hand written sentiment of my favourite, " your chromosomes have combined beautifully".

Hope you all liked it.

I'm playing along the following challenges:

Casology challenge where the cue card is 'Parent'



AAA cards biweekly challenge of theme ''perfect day" ( perfect day for every parent to celebrate as they can see smaller version of themselves😊)











International art and soul challenge of theme Paper Piecing.

(I used scraps of yellow and white cardstock along with old book pages)


Love to craft challenge blog of April anything goes theme


Inspirational challenges of word prompt "play"













Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Cheers Raga πŸ€—.

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cornelia for taking time to visit my blog and leaving me such loving words πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card! Love that fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen for your lovely appreciation. It means alot to me πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š.

      Delete
  3. So fun and beautiful! Love this!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna for your kind words. It means alot to me. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š❤️πŸ’•

      Delete
  4. Simply adorable ... and fun sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Janet for your lovely appreciation. I'm so glad you liked it. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•❤️

      Delete

  5. Raga, this is SO sweet! I love your little birdies and the sentiment is brilliant! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jen for your kind appreciation! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•❤️

      Delete
  6. This card is just a perfectly sweet CAS card! I love the paper piecing and the sentiment is so cute!

    Thank you so much for playing along with International Art & Soul!

    Hope to see you again next challenge!

    Hugs,
    Chriss - DT INAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much chriss for your wonderful appreciation. I'm so glad you loved it. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. You have beautiful handwriting and your little birds are just adorable. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Margaret for your sweet words. You made me smile all over my face.πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

      Delete
  9. What a cute card! I love your sweet little birds and I cannot believe that this is all hand drawn! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! I love your CAS card and the sentiment is brilliant - really made me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!