Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Lovely Surprise

Hello lovelies,

I'm Raga here. Today, I have an another interesting project to share with you all which I made on my client's order.

She wants to surprise her hubby on his birthday. What could be great than a personalized gift to your loved to make it a memorable one. Hand made gifts always add stars to your lifetime memories. Let me Go for the show off.

My illustration of the couple:





I did paper illustration artwork, here you go



Later I framed it.


The couple loved it to the core. Hope you all liked it to.

I'm playing all along the following challenges. 








Thank you for stopping by.  Happy Crafting. 

Cheers !!!
Raga.









5 comments:

  1. Great image. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely illustration you have have done here. Nice work.
    https://keencrafter.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/new-release-for-polkadoodles-ruby.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies that should have read.......
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very special to draw the custom image for the fun birthday framed piece for your client. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the image and scene you created-what a beautiful sentiment---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!