Sunday, April 29, 2018

Hand-stitched flower

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're having fun this weekends. Today I have a floral card handstitched by me. It was inspired from a fellow crafter (handmade by kamay slagoski)

The card layout and design was an inspiration from my friend Ishani whose card is muse this week.

Let's go for the show,





I used embroidery floss to stitch the purple beauty. For stem and leaves, I watercoloured using distress inks. Finished the card using my handwritten sentiment and a few white rhinestones to add interests. I dedicate this card to my friend Mugdha who is having her birthday next week. Wish you many more happy returns of the day in advance dearπŸ˜πŸ€—.

I'm playing along the following challenges,

Paru's card making challenges where the theme is 'flowers'









Casual Friday's challenge of theme April showers bring may flowers.









Addicted to stamps and more challenge of theme CAS






Tuesday Throwdown of anything goes challenge

Simon says stamp Monday Challenge of theme "Flower Power"

Simon says stamp wedneday challenge of theme anything goes

Simon says work it Wednesday challenge - April 2018

Crafty friends challenge blog of theme flowers

Love to scrap challenge blog of theme April showers bring may flowers

Love to craft challenge blog of April anything goes

Muse card club challenges of this week's muse is Ishani ( I was inspired by the layout and complementary colours she used)






Hope you all liked my hand-stitched purple Daisy 😍😊. Thank you for stopping by. 

Cheers!!! 

Raga.






17 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card dear..loved the flower alot..thank you so much,so sweet of youπŸ€—πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear. I'm so glad you loved it. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ’•

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous card Raga! So unique and clever. Am so glad to see you join in the Muse card challenge. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ishani for taking time to leave me such lovely appreciation.πŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! I love the smiley face and the loops of thread for petals! Clever and so fun! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Raga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ardyth for your kind appreciation. I'm so glad you noticed the small details of my card.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card Raga great sentiment and love the hand stitched flower head---Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol for your kind words. I'm so glad you loved my hand-stitched flowerπŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ’•

      Delete
  5. What a clever take on the muse challenge, its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much craig. So kind of you to say so! πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

      Delete
  6. This is so clever. Love that flower. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your card Raga!! Well done!!
    Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, so very pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Flowers’ challenge with your lovely card… the hand stitched flower is really cute. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Raga! Beautiful card and very creative, I love your sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo cute, Raga! Love that adorable flower and your take on the muse card. Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative. Thank you for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, April Showers Bring May Flowers.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!