Saturday, April 28, 2018

Busy as Bee

Hello crafty peeps,

I'm Raga here. Hope you are enjoying this weekends! The cue card @casology is "Active", so here is my take.









As you know , bees are active, I'm buzzing by to say  "The busy bee has no time for sorrow" - William Blakes which means that if you are busy with everything that goes on in your life, you shouldn't dwell on sad things, and you should just keep moving forward.

Hope this is a great reminder for all of us!!!

I hand drawn the bee and water coloured using distress inks. I made the bee hive using my hand made stencil and distressed them. I cut out those and adhered to bottom left corner to create dimensions. Finished the card using my handwritten sentiment and with busy buzzing path using zig  calligraphy black pen.

Hope you all liked it.

I'm joining in @casology where cue card is Active


Addicted to stamps and more challenge of theme CAS





Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting!
Cheers!!
Raga.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely card raga.love your thoughts behind it..that bee is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Raga! this is such an awesome take on the cue word. Bees surely are the most active beings. your hand drawn illustrations are amazing like always. very nice stencilling too. The words "busy bee" are beautifully lettered. Thank you for playing along with us at CASology this week. Hugs Bharati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww..thanks so much Bharati for your wonderful appreciation. I'm so glad thst you noticed all the efforts i put in. 😇😇😊😊😍💕

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another winner. Love it. Such great drawing and colouring and awesome stencilling. Your calligraphy is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!