Monday, December 17, 2018

Juggling penguin

Hello lovelies,

Today I'm back to form with an interactive card using create a smile stamps (winter fun and cool buddies)

Let's go for the show off,




Ohh!! How amazing of this mama penguin to entertain her baby by juggling snowballs!! Though no one likes hassles of snowfall, but everyone likes to play with snow, I guess!! So is the card to bring smile and joy on your faces!!

I was thinking to make the penguin juggle by itself but due to lack of sufficient supplies for it, I used acetate and it's basically a spinner card. Hope you all liked my card!!

Below is a small boomerang video!! Hit play button to watch my card in action!! 






I'm entering my card to the following challenges,

Create a smile challenge,


Time out challenge, 


Uniko challenge,




Dare to be artsy challenge



Three amigos blog hop challenge



Joyclair blog challenge,


Your next stamp anything goes challenge






Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting!! 

Cheers!!

Raga.

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun interactive card,love it. Adore the background you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love your beautiful sky and those adorable penguins - Mama is very entertaining. What joyful scene! Thanks for playing wtih us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative raga, the penguins are cute. thanks for joining us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look at your Card on the Three Amigos Challenge and want to visit you Raga so so cuutee your Penguins and love your SKY Looks so real..I would love to see you visit my Blog too..I come from Indonesia but Living in Munich...we can be a new Bloggy friend Raga ..love your style so cute and adorable Card..
    Big hugs and Happy New Year from Munich

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! Love the scene and those cutie pies! Thanks for playing along at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!