Wednesday, December 5, 2018

One layer card 3

Hello lovelies,

Here is my one more attempt of one layer card using eraser technique (that I came across on a blog very recently). Let's go for the show off,



I sponged graphite through the stencil to create the BG and then stamped my image and the sentiment from' truth is 'stamp set (of CAS-ual Fridays store). Then erased out the graphite from the flower so that the white ground comes to light again and watercoloured the same using distress inks. Finished my card by adding wink of stella to add more interests!! Ta da..my card is ready!!

Hope you all enjoyed my card!!

I'm playing along the following challenges,

Time out challenges


Calling all sistahs challenge


Watercooler Wednesday challenge



Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting.

Cheers!! 

Raga.







11 comments:

  1. Love the combination of the two colours. Super CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A different way of masking !! Loved the technique and the OLC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh this is a lovely technique and so effective-making for one soft and pretty card-love the added touch of making part of the sentiment pink....super and so pleased to see at Time Out and Calling All Sistahs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I have never seen this technique before, and it is stunning. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely one-layer card, Raga. I haven't tried that technique with the graphite and will have to give it a go. Beautiful colours. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The technique looks great and yhe flower pops so elegant! Thank you dor joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting technique! I have not heard about it before. I love your card and am so happy you joined us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't ever seen that technique before, you have made a wonderful CAS card with it! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful CAS design and very interesting technique. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this technique, but I'm going to try it after seeing your lovely card! Just bought some graphite paper yesterday. Must be fate!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!