Saturday, February 13, 2021

Lots of love

 Hello Friends,

It's time for a new challenge at ATCAS (Addicted to CAS) blog. Nancy is the HOST DESIGNER for this fortnight challenge and she chose HEARTS as code word. The very talented JOYCE is our GUEST DESIGNER. 


Without further ado, here is my take on the code word. 



I used die cut hearts from my stash and a simple handwritten sentiment to finish it off. Hope you all liked it and and are inspired to take part in the challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

Cheers!!

Raga. 

6 comments:

  1. What adorable little heart flowers Raga! Love how bright and pretty they are and love your flag ended sentiment with the tiny hearts too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is simply adorable!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heart blooms are so sweet, Raga! Love this darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Raga. I am in love with those sweet little heart blooms. Perfect CAS card!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!