Saturday, January 30, 2021

Pattern

 Hello friends,

Hope you're doing good. It's time for a new challenge at ATCAS



Sue Nagata is the hostess for this fortnight challenge and she challenges us with to create patterns on our card. The very talented Milka is our guest designer. Without further ado, here is my take on the code word.



The sweater and the sentiment stamps are from Varada Sharma's January release CUTE CRITTERS digital stamp sets "Baby, it's cold outside" and "So Mice of you" respectively.

I have created heart pattern to the sweater and the repeated sentiments eventually fading out create a pattern too. Isn't cool?! 

Hope you all liked my card and  are inspired to take part in the challenge. 

I have a video tutorial of an interesting valentine's day card using So Mice of you"  digital stamp set. Click on the image below to watch it.


Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy Crafting.

Cheers!!

Raga.


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little sweater Raga! I love the pattern you made with the sentiment too and the way you highlighted just one of them. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the ombre lined up patterned background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the repeated sentiment and the heart pattern. Your little mouse card is awesome, too!
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!