Saturday, February 27, 2021

Animals

 Hello friends,

It's time for a new challenge at ATCAS. Jen Mitchell is our guest designer for this fortnight challenge. Vicki is the host DESIGNER and she challenges us with the code word 'Animal'.




Here is my take on the code word. I used clearly besotted 'on your bike stamp set' 


Hope you all liked my card and are inspired to take part in the challenge.  For more inspirations, stop by ATCAS blog.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting!!

Cheers!!
Raga

4 comments:

  1. So cute - love your fun staging too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling card, Raga! I love the row of animals and that you chose pink for the bricks...Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute. Cute! I love the animals all in a row on their bricks! Fabulous card Raga
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!