Saturday, January 2, 2021

Emboss - ATCAS challenge 2021

Hello friends,

Wishing you all a healthy and cheerful 2021!

Welcome back again for the CAS challenge at ATCAS. This month host is Barb. She chose the code word 'Emboss'. The very talented and cas queen Trina is our guest designer. 



Without further ado, here is my take on the cue. 



I heat embossed the Rose diecut with Gold embossing powder and then watercoloured the flowers. I dry embossed the top quater of the panel with a grid stencil. Finish the card using flower sequins and a sentiment HELLO. 

Hope you all liked my take and are inspired to take part in the challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Happy Crafting.

Cheers!!

Raga. 


6 comments:

  1. Great idea to combine the texture of the embossing folder with the heat embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Raga! I like how you embossed over your water colored and heat embossed die to make a nicely-layered effect.

    Happy New Year hugs,
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Raga...Happy 2021! Great idea to use gold EP for the rose die cut and beautiful watercoloring of the details! I also love how you included the stencil...Such a lovely card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raga, I love that floral image and the square patterns with it add such wonderful texture without distracting from the focal image. Fabulous card.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the effect of using the embossing folder on the top of the card. Adds so much texture without taking away from the clean and simple feel of your card.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!