Saturday, February 29, 2020

Symmetry - Shadow play Cards


Hello Friends,

Hope you are all having an amazing weekend! Life is so hectic for me lately, and it's really so hard to get quality time for crafting. Excuse me for not being so active. Hoping everything should be alright soon. 

It's time for a new challenge at ATCAS this fortnight and I’m so pleased and honored to be the hostess for this challenge. I have chosen an interesting code word for you all. Here you go,


Our design team members have fabulous inspirations for you all, so don't miss to head over ATCAS blog here

Follow up is my take on the code word,





I’m presenting reflection symmetry with shadow play. For more details on how I made these cards, check out my YouTube video Tutorial below,




I would appreciate if you spare some time to visit my YouTube Channel and leave your feedback in the comments section of my video. 

I’m excited to see all your takes on this code word Symmetry. Do come and play along in the challenge. 

(Note: If you like my video, please subscribe to my channel and support me. I would be so thankful to you all)

I'm playing along in the following challenges,

Time out photo inspiration challenge,













Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Cheers!

Raga.






16 comments:

  1. These are awesome Raga!!!! I hope to find time to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool take on symmetry ! Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards, Raga. The little critters are so adorable and I love the shadows you created for them. Awesome color choices and coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wee cards. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo, what an interesting theme! These turned out beautifully! Thanks for sharing them with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great design and they look so good with those bright spring-y colors from the fun TO photo inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set of cards!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all super cute, clever to use the reflection for symmetry. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for playing along with us over at Creatalicious Challenges this time around with your stunning creation.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The trio goes so well with the photo at Time Out too, Raga. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, Raga...your cards are absolutely adorable! Your reflection symmetry technique was such a clever idea and it turned out so well!
    Thanks so much for the fun code word :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so cute! Love the CAS design with the pops of colour. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raga, loved this challenge and I love your collection of cards. they are adorable.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  14. A trio of such fun and gorgeous CAS Cards!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional monochrome” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!