Saturday, February 1, 2020

Ombre card

Hello friends,

It's time for a new challenge this fortnight at ATCAS. The wonderfully talented Barb is our hostess and she chose ’Ombre’ as code word.



Here is my take on the same. I used icraft stencil for creating ombré feather , and the sentiment is from altenew Hello gorgeous stamp set. For dry embossed bg, I used craftangles stencil. 



Hope you all like my take. Our design team members have fabulous inspirations for you all, so please head over to ATCAS challenge blog for more details. 

Did you check out my latest Youtube video tutorial ?! If not, here is the link. 



Enjoy watching! 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Happy Crafting.

Cheers!
Raga.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, love your ombre feather! What a great idea and so perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, Raga! I love how you created the ombre effect on the feather and how your embossed background makes everything pop on this card...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ombre feather. Love the colors you chose and the spatters look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feather and embossed background, Raga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raga, I love that gorgeous background and your feather is so beautiful surrounded by all that white space.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!