Saturday, September 14, 2019

STYLE

Hello friends,

It's time for a new challenge this fortnight at ATCAS blog  and  I'm so glad to be the host for the same. Thank you so much Kylie for this opportunity. I chose STYLE as the code word. The  very talented  Shawna is our guest designer.



Here is my take,



I just want to highlight one of my favourite quote about 'Fashion and Style',
  
Fashion says "me too" Style says "me only" 😊

Style is a personal thing that everybody owns it which we cannot buy it!! 

I'm so eager to see all of your styles in the Gallery. 

Hope you all liked my classic take on the code word. Doesn't she look like a mannequin in the textile shop?!

For more inspirations from DTs,
kindly visit ATCAS blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting! 

Cheers!
Raga


5 comments:

  1. Super cute card and beautiful coloring, Raga! I think she looks like a mannequin, too :) Thanks so much for a really fun code word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, love the transformation of the Pure innocence girl's dress. You nailed it in style, akka. Love everything about this card, the depth you have added to the word, Style.Love the photography as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Raga. I love the color scheme you chose for that wonderful image. Your coloring is fantastic! Perfect take on the code word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling little girl, Raga. I bet she has more styles in her shopping bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raga, this is adorable and beautifully colored, too. And the quote - priceless!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!