Sunday, September 22, 2019

Super dog

Hello friends,

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  Today I wanna share an  interactive card with you all using MFT super dog stamp set and  cityscape dienamics.  Without further ado, here you go,




Click on the link below to see my card in action mode! Super Dog



The spotlight is made using my own handmade stencil ray!

Hope you all liked my card!  I'm playing along at MFT 2019 card design super star challenge : Innovation Master.


Thank you for Stopping by!

Happy Crafting!!

Cheers!!

Raga.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Adhiraa! I love how the city lights are interactive! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry, Raga! I got your name wrong in my previous comment. I apologize! :0)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!