Saturday, August 31, 2019

Fushcia

Hello friends,

It's time for a new challenge at ATCAS this fortnight. Yoonyoung Kim is our guest designer. Susan is our hostess and she chose 'pink and purple' as the code word.


Follow up is my take on the same,





Image was hand drawn by me. I fussy cut the coloured flowers and mounted on a white cardstock. The sentiment is from Altenew's "Hello Gorgeous" stamp set.   Then I dry embosssed the front panel using Altenew's Grid stencil. Voila.

Hope you all liked my take and are inspired to play along. For more inspiration from DT members, kindly hop on to the ATCAS blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy Crafting.

Cheers!
Raga.

9 comments:

  1. Your hand drawn fuschia flowers look so realistic ! Awesome card design too !

    (Just a small request to share more photos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Raga. Your hand drawn fushcia are spectacular. I love the effect of embossed the grid. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how beautiful, Raga! I'm so impressed with your creativity...your flowers are gorgeous and I love how you added texture to your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Raga! Those flowers are gorgeous! Beautiful card! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raga, this is stunning! I love the background and your flowers - just absolute CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG those flowers are gorgeous, Raga!!! You got such a good impression embossing with a stencil. It gives a unique look that is absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your design is brilliant and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raga, let's talk about THOSE fuchsia - they are EVERYTHING! Then, the soft background... gorgeous!
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Raga, this is how it's done! Your stencil embossing is such a creative touch and oh my goodness, your fuchsias are incredible :)

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!