Saturday, August 17, 2019

One layer card

Hello friends,

Happy weekend everyone! It's time for a new challenge at ATCAS this fortnight. The very talented Barb Ghig is our hostess and she chose one layer as code word. We are so glad to have Jen Mitchell as our guest designer.


Follow up is my take on the same,



Hope you all liked my simple one layer card. To see what the guest designer and DT members have made, kindly visit ATCAS blog here.

Playing along at TCP Tuesday challenge



Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting.

Cheers!!

Raga.

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card, Raga! I love the triangle of bold colors and how you added texture to your design! Love those sweet blooms, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bright color blocks, Raga. The placement of your sentiment and lined floral image are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Raga. I love the texture on the color blocks, too. Love the pop of black with the flowers
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!