Saturday, February 16, 2019

OLC Love card

Hello lovelies,

It's time for another new challenge this fortnight at Addicted to cas challenge. Eliz Stewart is our guest designer and Bobby is our hostess.
She chose 'Grid' as the code word.



Here is my take on the same,


Hope you all liked my one layer love you card! For more inspirations from DTs, please do visit ATCAS blog and grab your supplies to play along. 

I'm playing along the following challenges,

The Twisted challenge,


AAA cards challenge,


Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting.

Cheers!
Raga.







12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Raga... It's so strange I was not following your blog...so active on Instagram that never thought of that.. silly me..:)..HUgsxx
    Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft stenciling. Bright flower. Lovely card, Raga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet bloom and I love that you created a one-layer card design! Very pretty card, Raga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, beautiful and brilliantly CAS. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design. Love the pop of yellow and turquoise. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Raga. I love the color scheme and the placement of all of your elements. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raga...such a fabulous valentines' card. I love that there is no pink or red, and yet so perfect! Thanks so much for the invitation to play along with the DT this week! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and beautiful. Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raga, this is gorgeous. I love your grid pattern and the placement of the flower and sentiment. CAS perfection!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!