Monday, February 11, 2019

3D floral love

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're all doing good! How is your Valentine preparations?! Well, today I have a valentine card made out from Altenew's Brand new product, 3D Garden Picks die set!

Oh!! I went through difficult times to get it shipped to India! Initially, I was reluctant buying it because of it's high product cost, Shipping and custom duties.  But I ordered one for me as my husband gifted me some dollars on my birthday!  The shipping and customs were like out of the frying pan but into the fire. Anyhow I got one in my hands now! There was a big sigh of relief!  Happy ending!!

Now, I got some time to play with it, so here is my card,





I took a watercolor cardstock and created my Grey BG with gentle brush strokes. Then I roughly sponged the corners with dark grey ink to get vintage spotlight effect. Love the grainy look! Then I created my focal point using Altenew's Garden picks 3d die and the sentiment is from Altenew's script die set. I connected the sentiment and the flowers using fine frames circle die from Altenew. The slit was made to create interest! Adhered my front panel to a pale grey card base! Voila!!

Hope you all liked my card!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges,

Altenew's February inspiration challenge,
( I was inspired by the Color palette as well as the single ranunculus on the Image) Ranunculus is my favourite too!!


Uniko's Anything goes Love Challenge,


The flower challenge


Virginia's Show and share blog challenge


Inspired by challenge,


Stamploration anything goes with dies challenge











Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting!!

Cheers!!
Raga.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the BG you have created, these flowers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different from your usual style ...and very beautiful ! Loved the vintage spotlight effect and the connecting arc !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this Raga! Your Bg is glowing :))and your use of the fine frames circle die is unique, tying the lovely 3D roses together with the sentiment. BRAVO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! Beautiful take on Altenew's challenge. You're background is just fabulous and highlights perfectly those rose die cuts ! Fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used for your die cut flowers, Raga, and the background almost looks like woodgrain. It's such a great stage to show off the beautiful roses. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rich background and glorious flowers! Bravo on this creation! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, infused with love! Thrilled that you shared your creativity in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roses and love - always a great combination! Lucky to read you finally recived your new products (I know how annoying it is when things don't arrive in time)!

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us in the Uniko Challenge #51.
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and elegant, lovely colors and beautiful image. Thanks for joining us Happy Little Stampers with Dies. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni DT
    happylittlestampers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Great background...
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!