Saturday, July 31, 2021

Rain CAS card

Hello friends,

Welcome back. Hope you are all doing well and safe. It’s time for a new challenge at ATCAS blog and I’m so happy to be the host designer for this fortnight challenge. Having summer monsoon started at our place, I challenge you with the code word ‘Rain’. We also have the super talented Arlene as our guest designer. 

Without further ado, here is my take.

Rain cas card

Hope this bring smile on your face as well as inspired you to take part in the challenge. For more inspirations from our team members, head over to ATCAS blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Happy Crafting.

Cheers!

Raga. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Raga! This is a great code word for a challenge - wish we could get some rain here in southern Oregon. xoxo Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raga what a cute card. i was saying to my husband only last week that I miss being able to run out and play in the rain - and along comes your fabulous card to remind me of what fun it actually is!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!