Saturday, April 24, 2021

Sky

 Hello friends,

It’s time for a new challenge at ATCAS blog and Vicky is the host designer for this fortnight challenge. She chose the code word ‘sky’. We have the fabulous Guest Designer - Ma-Mi .



As we were in the process of shifting our home, I had to come up with my digital take on this code word. 

Sky


We have moved to our new home smoothly and safe. I’m yet to set up my craft room. Hope you all liked my uplifting take on this code word. For more inspirations, hop over to ATCAS blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

Cheers!!
Raga. 

3 comments:

  1. I had to come and visit to see how you created that wonderful sky. How wonderful that you created it digitally. I hope that you quickly settle in to your new home and you are very happy with your craft room once it is set up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raga, so glad you are settling into your new home. how exciting. I can't wait to see what you make in your new craft space
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!