Thursday, October 15, 2020

Autumn blessings

 Hello Friends,

Today, I wanna share some more inspiration cards out of Varada Sharma's new release, October Fest. Here you go,







Short clip showing up my rocker card in action,


Hope you all liked my cards. 

I'm playing along at 

Uniko's October anything goes challenge.







I LOVE MATHS CHALLENGE #17 ( 8 mushrooms + 1 sentiment)


Paperfun day challenge

LeAnn's world 101 challenge #31

Virginia's show and share challenge


Pammies inky pinkies challenge #2041

Word art Wednesday challenge

Creative inspiration challenge

Crafty creations challenge

Thank you for stopping by.

Note : Did you check out the following on-going IG hops?! 

Mental health IG hop

Varada Sharma October Fest new release IG hop

Happy Crafting!

Cheers!

Raga.

6 comments:

  1. All these cards are stunning. Love the coloring on mushrooms, fabulous.
    And the rocker card is super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and SO creative. Great coloring as well. Thank you SO much for sharing your talents with us. I'm so grateful to have you play along, and I hope that you'll join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job on all! I love the little rocker! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, fun and a wonderful take on Autumn. Thanks so much for playing along at Uniko this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mushrooms are perfect for Autumn, Raga. My dad used to go foraging for them this time of year. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your rocker card in action! A really special touch!
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!