Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy 2020

Hello Friends,

I’m starting this new year with new dreams and looking forward to new learnings that 2020 gonna bring me. So excited for this creative year, as I’m starting my YouTube channel as well, today. Hope you all will be stopping by.

Here is a short show off video of a quick card using waffle flower hello stamp set and basic nesting dies. Last but not least with a positive quote as my sentiment.



Enjoy watching my video,


I’m playing along at time out challenges,



Thanks for stopping by!

Happy crafting!!

Cheers!!
Raga.






5 comments:

  1. That's a super cool card, love the ink blended background. The sentiment is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you here Raga-haven't watched video yet but your card is so adorable with super colouring and great design. Happy New Year and thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year Raga ! Your card is full of positive hopes :) You rock with your card making skills and the trailer video was nothing short of Rockstar performance ,I envy your video editing skills..you have started with full preparations!! All the Best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Raga. I love that little dreamer carried by stars. Wonderful sentiment. Best of luck with your YouTube channel. I will be sure to tune in! Happy New Year and thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Year and New Begginings! Good luck on your new adventure over at YouTube Raga! Keep those videos and content coming !

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!