Saturday, November 9, 2019

Birthday

Hello friends,

It’s time for a new challenge at ATCAS this fortnight. Vicki is our hostess. As ATCAS is celebrating 7th blogversary, she chose the code word ‘Birthday’.  The very talented Lady Joyful  is our guest designer.



I wish Kylie, Barb and team, happy 7th blogversary and many more years to come.

Here’s is my take on the code word,


Note: click on the image to view larger!

I used Altenew ‘Garden Picks 3D die’  and ‘fine frame circles die’ to create this little flower vase. I dry embossed the left side of black cardstock using Altenew ‘Grid Stencil’ . Hope you all liked it. For more inspirations from the DTS, please hop onto ATCAS blog. 

I’m playing along at Altenew’s November inspiration challenge. 



Thanks for stopping by. 

Happy Crafting!

Cheers!!
Raga.

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely vase and beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I wish it were larger so I could see it better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So unique, love the dry embossed BG and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative vase for your lovely flowers, Raga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute flowers in a super cute vase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. Really gets the imagination going. Love that embossed black background. Beautiful, Raga.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Raga. I love how the elements pop off the black background
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!