Saturday, March 2, 2019

Fluffy bird

Hello friends,

Happy Saturday everyone. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!! It's time for new challenge this fortnight at Addicted to Cas. The immensely talented Michele Ferguson is our guest designer and Ceal is our hostess. She chose Fluffy as code word.





So here is my take on the same.


Hope you all liked my card. For more inspiration, hop onto ATCAS blog and grab your supplies to join in our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting.

Cheers!!
Raga.

8 comments:

  1. Hello, my sweet Instagram friend!! Thank you so very much for the kind welcome, Raga... your fluffy little bird is so pretty!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a gorgeous watercolored bird, love the circles too. This is truly amazing, love your illustration. You always amaze me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fluffy bird is absolutely darling and I love the circular frame! Such a beautiful card, Raga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! LOVE that little bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fluffy little bird and the way you framed him. Great take on the code word!

    ReplyDelete

My heart skips a beat for your comment!